DEVELOPMENT & UPLIFTMENT
We are committed to ongoing development and upliftment of our people, who we regard as the company’s greatest asset.
- We are actively developing young technical students for careers in engineering and design.
- We develop and train young technical staff into technician/ testing and commissioning capabilities.
- We have an ongoing enterprise development program.
- We sponsor care workers for a children’s home.
- We sponsor numerous community initiatives such as feeding schemes. Eg. Old age homes.
To establish a successful company that provides excellent solutions, products and services to our customers through focus, commitment and innovation.
To become the preferred supplier to all our customers by exceeding their expectations of integrity, value, quality and service.
– Never underestimate the value of our customers, and listen to their needs with an open mind. Create a professional work environment
where respect, ethics, commitment and reward are always visible.
– Stay abreast of technological development through continuous improvement and training programmes. Remain committed to the cornerstones of ‘Total Customer Satisfaction’ in everything we do.
– Demonstrate a responsible value system w.r.t. our country, our employees and the environment.
Certification and BEE
- Our ‘Eagle series’ of electrical panels carry full type-
test certification from SABS for compliance with the IEC 61439 and IEC 60439 standards, as well as SANS 1973- 1
- From a quality management perspective, the company carries SGS certification for its formalised ISO 9001 : 2008 system.
- JB Switchgear Solutions is accredited with a level 2 BEE rating.
- All designers are in possession of a certificate of competency for LV switchgear and controlgear assemblies, design fundamentals and safety assessment.
- Johan Basson are members of SAIEE.
- Members of Seifsa, MEIBC, ESASA and EEAIA.